Get 20% OFF!
love relationship expert advice
Strengthen Love!
Get expert advice

Wedding Memories
A fun addition!
Popular Tags
Browse relevant Q&A from couples and wedding experts

3 Answers

0 votes
Depending on whether a guy or girl, ask a friend of the same sex to "hug" the person and accompany them somewhere where they can calm down and have a glass of water.

answered Jul 16, 2014 by jamaica
0 votes
That guest should leave. If he is with someone, they should take responsibility and both leave. If necessary, the police should be called with the understanding that a big scene is not wanted.

answered Jul 17, 2014 by Rev.DanLatour(helpful expert)
0 votes
Get them out immediately!

answered Jul 19, 2014 by Maresh