Get 20% OFF!
love relationship expert advice
Strengthen Love!
Get expert advice

Wedding Memories
A fun addition!
Popular Tags
Browse relevant Q&A from couples and wedding experts
+2 votes
Location: Chatham, NJ

asked May 6, 2013 in Ceremony by jessica

2 Answers

0 votes
You'll need to get your marriage license in NYC- where you are getting married. But you do not need another license for NJ. Most wedding license are recognized across the country.

answered May 10, 2013 by andrea23
0 votes
Keep in mind that the laws are different in each state. Check out http://www.usmarriagelaws.com/search/united_states/ to check out each state's requirements.

answered May 13, 2013 by Tina